ANNUAL SPA DAY AND LUNCHEON
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE PWN ALEX MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Saturday, MAY 11, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Members: $40 Nonmembers: $50 MOTHER’S DAY TREAT:
Moms and Daughters coming together get $5 off each
Use the “Buy Now” Paypal button below.
Includes a catered healthy buffet by Angela of “That Girl Can Cook!”
and a minimum of 3 – 4 spa services with all classes optional.
* Gentle Yoga for Everybody Class with Amber Ricci
* Clairvoyant & Healer Dudley Yogi w/ private KI Healings and a KI Balance class
* Reiki energy healings with Dawn Gold and Kalona
* Private releasing of negative beliefs and the Yin/Yang of relationships w/ Helena Medena
* PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy) with Michelle Goodman
* Astrology and Life Guide – Sundae Merrick
* Lomi Lomi Relaxing Massage with Zihava of Niu Kino Massage and Wellness
* Biophotonic scanning with Charity Chambers
* Body (neck or arms) lift with NuSkin Galvanic Current by Kristie Manning
* Aromatherapy Massage with Kris Chun
* Talk on “Screating an Abundance of Time” with Life Coach Sean Stewart
* Mini Soul Essence Portraits by Patrice Federspiel
* Hand-softening heated parrafin wax treatments
* Dolphin Readings by Intuitive Gina Brown
* Intuitive massage with psychic massage therapist Astrid Moore
* Your future outlook utilizingastrology with Jessica Bourque
* Deep Healing Massage Garden of Eden
* Rejuvenating Facials and microdermabrasion with Ashley Enos and Celiamarie Moore with Rodan and Fields Dermatology
* Workshop with advisor Fiona Stephenson, “Treat Yourself to a Money Makeover”
* Gentle Acupuncture with Gina Musetti and talk on “Chinese Medicine for Better Sex”
*Sound and aromatherapy with Blessance and energy healings with Soraya Faris
* Facials and a skin prescription with Noevir Skincare
* Energy assessments and Talk on Hormone Balancing with Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff
* Reflexology Foot Massage with Dane Musick
* Art by Patrice Federspiel, Tupperware, Spa Wear with the Still and Moving Center
And Jewelry by Premier Designs, Stella and Dot, Gina Brown, and Silpada
* Enjoy Table space for your flyers and bring business cards for networking!
* Relax and swim in the pool and Jacuzzi!
And so much more! Dress in cool spa wear and bring a swim suit if you’d like!
If you would like to have booth space (included in a ticket) please call Amber Ricci at 255-9839 or email@example.com.
RSVP now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send checks payable to PWN and mail to: PWN, P.O. Box 6538, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Or to use your credit card or debit card, click on the Paypal buy now button below.
Directions: 176HanapepeLoop, Hawaii Kai
Take H-1 East Bound, go straight to Hawaii Kai. Pass Koko Marina shopping center. Take a right on Lunalilo Home Rd. Take the first left to Poipu. Take the 2nd right to Hanapepe Loop. The house will be straight in front of you on the corner of the cul de sac. Look for the Whale Tail on the gate. Do not park in the cul de sac. Park on Hanapepe Loop. Please respect our neighbors’ privacy.and peace and quiet.